Follow

Monday, September 12, 2016

NOT ONLY IS EARTH BEAUTIFUL; IT'S THE ONLY PLANET WITH CHOCOLATE


My ducky, Shirley, sent me these beautiful photos of happenings on our lovely planet.
Thank you, Shirley!!


Jet wash in the morning mist

Unusual cloud. Now we know how to look like angels

Ice cave, illuminated by a torch

Ladybug in the morning dew

Cloud: incredible picture

Rain over Ravninoi - view from the airplane

One in a million

A tsunami of clouds

A magical place in Austria - Grer See

A rare and wonderful atmospheric phenomenon - "fire rainbow"
This optical effect in the atmosphere is manifested in the appearance of a
horizontal rainbow, localized on a background of light, high cirrus clouds 

Rainbow refraction of light in water droplets

Sand under a microscope with a 300-fold increase

Rhodochrosite, also known as the Rose of the Inca

The view from the height of 8000 meters

The splash from a stone thrown into the water during sunset

In rare cases, you can see a 360 degree rainbow from a plane

The crystal clear ice of Baikal

Blooming lotus

Lavender fields. Dawn. Imagine the aroma 

A winter wonderland













I am logged in...therefore, I am----fishducky

 




14 comments:

  1. Oh my. We do indeed live in a beautiful world. And chocolate is the icing on the cake...
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are we sure that is an unusual cloud? Maybe it really is and angel watching over us :)
    I like the bedazzled ladybug but my favourite picture is the jet wash in the morning mist. That's just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Earth is the only planet with chocolate---that we know about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There were so many really good ones in here that I can't comment on them all--pics and cartoons. You really made my morning, Fran. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved seeing these amazing pictures as I sucked a bit of Dove chocolate from my teeth. Wow, what an amazing world we live in.
    Had to laugh at the white tulip and could relate. Not special or unique, just sometimes out of step.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you notice it was taller than the other tulips?

      Delete
  6. Our world is filled with beauty. Thank you for reminding us.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's so much beauty on Earth--& CHOCOLATE!!

      Delete
  7. Funny cartoons and beautiful pictures....a great combination.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.