Follow

Friday, October 28, 2016

A PAINFULLY PROFUSE PACKAGE OF PICTORIAL PUNS or ONCE A PUN A TIME



This is BuzzFeed's fault, not mine.  (Or, as one of the first things that my Italian son-in-law learned to say in English, along with "Where's the restroom?", "Please" & "Thank you"--"It's not my fault; it's Nameless' fault!!")





Target demographic:


A paradox:








It's the little things that count:












And some non-pictorial ones:

I hurt my back while I was in Egypt
so I went to a Cairopractor.
-------------------------
I love cowboy clothes.
I've always been a fan of ranch dressing.
-------------------------
So what if I ate your pickle?
It was no big dill!!



 

















































----fishducky



 


18 comments:

  1. Oh dear.
    There are some gems here, but I am groaning just the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If a pun makes you groan it's served its purpose (if it's about the ocean, that would be its PORPOISE)!!

      Delete
  2. I love these so much, I'm a real pun fan. I'll probably read them all again later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a scream! I read some of these to Jilda. You are too funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had thought them up, but I bought them very cheaply--actually, they were a STEAL!!

      Delete
  4. This really made me miss my dad. He absolutely LOVED puns. And these were such good ones! I would have forwarded them to him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that was fun. Everyone loves to groan.
    That angle really was cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! My butter from another udder! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, he was his butter from anudder mudder's udder!!

      Delete
  7. My dad loved puns. He could come up with one after another without even stopping to think. He got old and moldy, but he was still a fungi.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are hilarious! I like the poor little fired bullet, and my 13-year-old self likes the clogged toilet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you like to come over & play with my 12 year old self?

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.