Follow

Thursday, October 20, 2016

FLOWCHARTS, FUNDAMENTALLY


Flowchart basics:


Flowcharts can be useful in many ways.
They can help you in personal situations:


They will help you understand your cat:
Or your dog:


Flowcharts have been around a long time:
(Man Martin)

They can help us solve any problem:

They are available for diet & nutrition suggestions.
For instance, can you eat something that fell on the floor?
 


They can aid in decisions regarding your education & career:


In fact, they can be helpful for many things from telling you 
where to pee to choosing your religion:














It's just possible I'm mallardjusted----fishducky

 






16 comments:

  1. I think I might be an atheist, wiccan, muslim. No wonder I am confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All my flow charts seem to point to "You're a JERK!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never written a flowchart post, but I made flowcharts all the time when I debated in high school. Your flowcharts are more interesting and colorful than mine.

    Love,
    Janie, yet another nasty woman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's hope there are a LOT of nasty women next month!!

      Delete
  4. I'm not organized enough to create or stick with a Flow Chart. I wish I were; I'd get a lot more done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can't ALL be so organized; I know I'm not!!

      Delete
  5. Could have used the dating one back in the day. However loved the dog and cat charts and those poor birds were sadly accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dog one is so true! Every month I go through the pill thing with Puppy Jack. No matter what I stick that pill in, it comes back out of his mouth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How does it feel to be continually outsmarted by a puppy?

      Delete
  7. See that flow chart where the square is not a team player? That's me.
    Ha Ha at "mallardjusted"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems to be a problem limited to fishduckies!!

      Delete
  8. All the organizing I like to do and I have never written any kind of flow chart. These were hysterical--LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something else for you to do--or maybe Karma could try them!!

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.