Follow

Monday, October 3, 2016

THANKS, BUT NO, THANKS


I just love when someone wants to give me a meal, gifts or help, or sometimes even suggestions; but not all the time.  I'm pretty sure I'd say "Thanks, but no, thanks" to all of these offers:

Herpes goes with sausage, not pepperoni:


This is not what I ordered from Amazon:

I'd rather stand, thanks:

Thank you for the opportunity to expand your list, but I'll pass:

Is this really a good way to meet new friends?:

 I'm pretty sure I can handle this myself:

No, thanks--I just ate:
 

Do they give a tour of the kitchen?:


I'm not thirsty, thanks:

 I think I'll stick with a card:

I would, but I'm allergic to jalapenos:
 
(BuzzFeed)















I hope you don't think I'm too picky----fishducky

 





23 comments:

  1. Would you have liked help? Sadly familiar.
    And I would love to be able to institute a stop calling plan.
    These are brilliant Fran. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we've all been asked if we would have liked help at one time or another!!

      Delete
  2. I don't think I'd be sampling the Ass. Juice either. Nor the slightly used banana (*~*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to enroll in one of those Stop Calling Plans but like you I think I'll pass on the McDonalds anus offer.
    4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're on the Do Not Call list, which does no good at all!!

      Delete
  4. These were great. Thanks, I'll have some more please. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You get this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlJugdk4OGc

      Delete
    2. Some of us are just optimists, I guess, eh? LOL! ;)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the fun Monday chuckles. Looks like a lot of ass. going on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even a people pleaser like me could have turned those down. Curious and Googled ass juice. I'll never do that again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be careful what you want to know; you MAY find out!!

      Delete
  7. Love that last cartoon. I might even use that line the next time someone calls to solicit me on the phone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't stop laughing at ass cancer and mighty anus. It's contagious. Now my son is laughing, too.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're working on a vaccine for those!!

      Delete
  9. I feel like that big coffee cup guy when I have my 44 oz Diet Coke. But the difference is...I'd let a waiter top it off!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.