Follow

Thursday, November 10, 2016

FIDDLER ON THE WOOF





Of course, we all know that animals appreciate good music:

Truth be told, many animals are musically inclined.

 Some animals are DJ's:

This little guy accompanies himself while his owner is at work.
I'm sure the neighbors appreciate it:

This walrus not only plays the sax, he does a mean tango:

Among his other talents this Russian bear plays the trumpet:

Have you ever heard a cat play a theremin?:

Many animals can dance:



Some dumb riddles for you:

Where do whales hear music?  
Orca-stras

What's the most musical part of a turkey?
The drumstick

What's the most musical part of a fish?
The scales

What's the difference between a piano and a fish?
You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish

What do little penguins sing when their father brings fish home for dinner?
Freeze a Jolly Good Fellow!



Some good ragtime piano:











 I know this isn't an animal/music cartoon
but I couldn't resist it:
 


----fishducky



 



11 comments:

  1. That alpine horn might give me nightmares.
    Love the dog waiting for the conductor's baton.
    And Aunty Acid. Of course.
    Thanks Fran. I needed this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not musical but always thought I could play the theremin. Seeing that a cat can do it, now I am sure I need to get one.
    Thanks, this was needed after Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Because of this post or the election?

      Delete
  4. All good, my favorite: dog waiting for the conductor's baton.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sound of a rattle snake is just what that group of musicians needs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like chicken soup--it couldn't hurt!!

      Delete
    2. I am with Aunty Acid, and the rams.

      Delete
  6. I loved the bear, he's so clever and he swings a hula hoop better than I used to.
    I'm not sure I'm cut out for adulthood either.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.