Follow

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

IF IGNORANCE IS BLISS, THESE PEOPLE MUST BE DELIRIOUSLY HAPPY


I assume these people all went to school...




...the question is, did they learn anything at all?

There's on old Abbott & Costello routine that goes like this:
Abbott: Didn't you go to school, stupid?
Costello: Yeah, & I came out the same way!!

I can count all the way to Z!!
























BuzzFeed

Sometimes even college doesn't help!!  


These guys are smart!!

And so is this dog:

























Happy Election Day!!










I think, therefore I am annoyed----fishducky




 







18 comments:

  1. Oh dear.
    Mind you, I feel smarter than I have done in quite a while. Thank you. I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed so hard at these, thank you, it's just what I needed.
    Aunty Acid - "stupidy"
    the deer crossing woman, I've heard that before, but didn't know it was on youtube too.
    And the one with the beef lamb chops! those are going to everyone I know.
    "Gut in-stinks are the worst"
    yes they are, especially when they escape as farts.
    I'm feeling particularly clever right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sincerely hope scientists are working on that vaccine!!

      Delete
  3. Some of those cartoons are just stupid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha!

    I want me first daughter to be a girl.

    Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny, but scary. The college students--OMG!
    (Scary day today, too.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure I even want to hear the results of today's election!!

      Delete
  6. Hi FD,

    HA HA! I love this! I love seeing stupid people making arses of themselves without even knowing it.

    Social media has it's good points!

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very few; but stupidity unveiled is one of them!!

      Delete
  7. You forgot "That's just icy on the cake." I used to see that all the time in comments. Not on MY blog, thankfully.

    Today I sat down with my ballot and put on my glasses and saw that the ballot was upside down. Thank goodness none of the other voters at my table were peepers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen that "icy" comment. Could it have been that your ballot was right & you were upside down? Just asking!!

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.