Follow

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

THINGS YOU THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER SEE (OR EVER WANTED TO)



There are lots of strange things out there & I'm not talking about myself.  This is only one of them.  Click here.


This has to be the strangest, funniest and most unique brass band you will ever see. Prepare to be amazed that they not only can perform this act, but the fact they even thought of it.  Click here. 

And for a version of "Flight of the Bumblebee you'd never thought you'd hear, click here.  



BuzzFeed found a whole bunch of others:
You've got the whole world in your hands with this doorknob that depicts all the 
continents in great detail. 

I don't have much info on him (other than he's a piece of forged art), but I’m not sure we'd want a door handle of a tiny man who looks like he's determined to break in!!

Yes, that is what you think it is. French designer Florence Doleac has solved the problem of guests asking where the bathroom is by creating a bronze-colored unmistakable Etron door handle. ("Étron" is French for feces specimen, by the way.) 

Add some firepower to your door knobs with these hand gun styled door openers. They aren't just for looks either—pulling the trigger achieves the same effect as turning the handle on a conventional style door knob.

Want more than just doorknobs?:
The first Billion dollar home: Mukesh Ambani, the fifth richest man in the world and head of the Mumbai based petrochemical giant Reliance Industries is estimated to be worth somewhere in the region of $43 billion. He is also the owner to-be of a 27-story skyscraper in downtown Mumbai that is to cost him colossal $2 billion! His wife Nita Ambani was staying in the Mandarin Oriental in New York and was so impressed with the interior Asian style decor that she wanted something similar for her to live in. What resulted from that is the world's largest and most expensive home ever. Every story in the skyscraper home will be built to a different specification.

A 3D light show.  We got one of these in the 80's as a gift.
It's called Stringin' It.  
It still works.  No batteries; it plugs in.
It costs around $20.00 when we got it.
They're selling for over $100.00 now if you can find one.

A holder so you won't spill your wine.

A new way to dust your floors.

A jacket that lights up

& a toilet that does the same.

 
Enough chocolate for you.

A legal home electric still.

And finally, undershorts that look like they're made out of trash bags.



















I am an adult, but not like a real adult----fishducky

 












23 comments:

  1. Some scary options there. And that french toilet door handle? I would have to wash my hands before and after using the facilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The duster shoes are great but sock work just as well so excuse me, You lost me at he wine.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For larger surfaces, try this: http://www.betterthanpants.com/baby-mop.html#!

      Delete
  3. That giant Toblar candy bar just might be big enough to cure my chocolate craving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How long do you think it would last?

      Delete
    2. About five minutes in my family.

      Delete
  4. Well there is a lot of stuff I won't be putting on my Christmas list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not even the gun doorknobs? I thought you were from New Jersey!!

      Delete
  5. I would have loved that wine glass holder in my partying days. It would leave both hands free for snacking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Idle hands are the devil's workshop--but then, yours wouldn't be idle!!

      Delete
  6. The teeth car is weird.
    I like the Multitasker Player the best. Picnic table that drives is an American Laziness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But it's SO much easier when your food comes to you instead of the other way around!!

      Delete
  7. The links were amazing! You always find such interesting things to entertain us. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ♪♪♫ Let me entertain you, let me make you smile ♫♪♫

      Delete
  8. That skyscraper is a home? Far too ostentatious for me, I like a home to look homey and welcoming, warm and comfy. I really like that "musical" wall.
    Got a good laugh from the ducks flying upside down too.
    The brass band was certainly interesting, even better when I remembered to plug in my speakers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What if that skyscraper was just their weekend beach house?

      Delete
  9. Who ever came up with gun door knob would be a big seller in Idaho.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take mine black, no sugar--see you soon!! Welcome to my blog!!

      Delete
  10. NO to the man-handle! It's the creepiest thing. I'd much rather grab a crap doorknob than that guy. I'm afraid he'll visit in my dreams tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dream about the gun doorknob--I'm sure he'd leave!!

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.