Follow

Friday, December 16, 2016

FAINT AND/OR FEROCIOUS FARTS; FILED BY FILM or IT'S A GOOD THING *SMELL-O-VISION NEVER CAUGHT ON



*Smell-O-Vision was a system that released odor during the projection of a film so that the viewer could "smell" what was happening in the movie. The technique was created by Hans Laube and made its only appearance in the 1960 film "Scent of Mystery". The process injected 30 odors into a movie theater's seats when triggered by the film's soundtrack.
(Wikipedia)


My kids saw this:

& thought the responses were funny.
So did I!!

This would be my suggestion:
Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close

Here are some of the ones that we particularly liked:

The Good The Bad and the Ugly

Pulp Fiction

Titanic

Birth of a Nation

Silence of the Lambs

Deep Horizon

The Sting

Smokey and the Bandit

Clear and Present Danger

Unforgiven

Star Wars

Ghost

Fast and Furious

Armageddon

Deep Impact

Apocalypse Now

Backdraft

Cannonball Run

Towering Inferno

Sweet Smell of Success

Don't Breathe

I Know What You Did Last Night

Gone With the Wind

Please put your suggestions in the Comments section.

I'd love to see them!!

We have a 30" bear made of concrete that we bought years ago in Sedona.  The artist made many animals, all with human-type facial expressions.  You could look at one of his squirrels, for instance, & think your Uncle Joe smiled just like that.  When our neighbor saw our bear, his comment was, "My God--that looks like someone who just farted in an elevator!!"  I agree.  What do you think?









 












If you're a regular reader of my blog, there's no way you could have been offended by this post. If not, I apologize----fishducky

 



23 comments:

  1. No doubt about it, fart jokes are funny.
    Did I see Gone With The Wind in those movie titles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It would certainly save apologizing--& embarrassment!!

      Delete
  3. Thunder Road. Jilda teaches yoga and people fart in her classes all the time. The community class has mostly women and no one ever laughs out loud when someone farts but I always smile. I can't help it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thunder Road is a good one. When you do yoga, you relax completely & your farts go a-flying!!

      Delete
  4. OMG! That mug!!
    I have to tell you a fart story (she'd die if she knew I told this to anybody). Years ago my friend had a clapper lamp in her bedroom and in the dead of night she farted so loud once that she turned the light on! Okay--now I am giggling and can't stop thinking about it. She said she laid in bed and laughed. Could hardly get the story out to me over the phone for that squealing sound we make when we try not to laugh. OMG! Now I will be thinking about this all day. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you want to see a five year old giggle, just say "fart."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about the James Bond classic, pull my "Gold Finger."

      Delete
  6. How can anyone not think farts are funny? If you do a youtube search for farts, you'll find some hilarious prankster videos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your neighbour was right about the bear. So very right.
    Loved the story about the clapper lamp. We have had cats who could set them off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought her story was REALLY funny!!

      Delete
  8. That bear is adorable! He really does look like someone who just farted in an elevator. One of the dogs farted a few minutes ago. It smelled so bad, I thought I'd pass out. They're probably talking among themselves now about how bad my farts smell.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your friend was right on about the bear and I loved Maxine's elevator ring tone. Hum, do you think I have been traumatized in an elevator?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Risky Business.

    I like the pantyhose ankle farts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look like they could power her legs enough to fly!!

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.