Follow

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

THEY GAVE YOU ONE LOUSY JOB TO DO & THAT'S WHAT YOU DID--A LOUSY JOB!!



All right, I understand dogs sleeping "on the job" but how do humans get away with stuff like this?  And get paid for it?


They've taken over the food industry





 






What are we supposed to eat the food with?

Can we even get to the market safely?



And if we can, where do we park?


OK, we've parked.  Now how do we get in?


But the door's locked
 

Oh, good, they have an entrance for the handicapped

We'll just stop at the drugstore for some toothpaste

If I can pick up some cheap swimming goggles for the kids we could go to the beach

I'll get that card while we're there

I'd just go to the mall but I'm not sure about this bridge

Now we're hungry; we'll grab a quick hot dog for lunch

Or maybe some candy

But we really should get some boots for the winter

I need to fill up the car

They're too young to see this movie

Now I have to go potty

And when I'm through, I have to wash my hands

Forget it; I'm taking the kids home where there are rules that people follow

And they can learn about animals


Or at least use a coloring book

I guess I'll just watch the news

Forget it; I don't even know which way is up any more
(pictures courtesy BuzzFeed)

















 










18 comments:

  1. Oh dear.
    Thank you for making me feel smarter than I have in weeks...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gnu--I mean new--I mean noo--I mean knew we were both smart!!

      Delete
  2. I think some of these were done intentionally for a laugh, some were done by employees who then quit a crappy job, but most were the product of someone who was just a little slower than average.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but can you tell which is which?

      Delete
  3. Ha! That bulldog looks like the kind of guard dog I'd end up with, a pooch that would just smile and lick a thief.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Just what I needed this blizzardy morning. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw that "fork" bin just the other day at Taco Bell. Full of spoons.
    Theyre out there.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. I now feel like a genius. As we say in the south, God bless'em. The bathroom stall doors cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Short people & children wouldn't even have to open the doors!!

      Delete
  7. Those tomatoes are just peachy :) cracked up at the "long yellow things"; actually this whole post just cracked me up, thank you for a fabulous beginning to my day. Laughing before breakfast, that's new.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand there's another name for the "long yellow things" but I'm not sure what it is!!

      Delete
  8. I love grapeless grapes. They're my favorite.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to send the bull who missed the red flags a sympathy card, and then fix him up with a cute little "horse."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ♪♫♪ Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match...

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.