Follow

Friday, December 9, 2016

WHAT WOULD WORK BE LIKE IF YOUR CEO WAS A CAT?



What if he couldn't decide whether or not to go into his office?

Or the elevator?

How would he know when to order new equipment?

It would be extremely difficult to keep the offices nice & clean





Although he'd probably keep himself clean & presentable

He'd spend a lot of time alone in his office


I don't think he'd get along all that well with his staff








 


Meetings would be awkward

As would business trips


Can you imagine the problems his accountant would have?

And there would undoubtedly be special emergencies
(All pictures obviously from THE ADVENTURES OF BUSINESS CAT)





I'm so glad I'm not a fishkitty!!----fishducky

 



23 comments:

  1. Unpredictable, sometimes dangerous - but never dull. Not purrfect either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be better than some human bosses I know!!

      Delete
  2. Funny concept...cracked up at the earned bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the CEO cat in the photocopier box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are quite accurate--LOL! I already have a cat boss (well, she believes she is the boss) and she's a diva! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good thing she sleeps 23½ hours a day!!

      Delete
    2. ROFL!! That is soooo true. ;)

      Delete
  5. Lots of cat naps would be taken at work. I love these cartoons.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do your three furry babies like them, too?

      Delete
    2. They weren't interested. They ignore cats.

      Delete
  6. Luckily my cat boss sleeps 18 hours a day. She is a snap to work for. Loved the cat watching at the urinal. For some reason they do love to watch you in the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you think they're taking notes?

      Delete
    2. Angel likes to lick my toes when I'm in the bathroom, what's with that?

      Delete
  7. I would love having a cat for a supervisor as long as his or her nails are not too long . lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a business cat, I think he should have manicures!!

      Delete
  8. "Self evaluation" . I'm wordless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's more like "Self adoration"!!

      Delete
  9. Heh, heh! The drastic action after too many chances!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A spray in the face WOULD be annoying!!

      Delete
  10. I'm already a slave to a cat, but I'm certainly glad I didn't work for one when I had a job. There's a limit to the exhaustion a person can stand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps a better name for your "Angel" would have been "Simon Legree"!!

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.