Follow

Friday, January 6, 2017

A POST FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE (OR HATE) HORROR FILMS



If the idea of watching a horror film is too scary for you, dumpaday.com & I have suggested some less frightening titles.  Do you think you might have gone to see them if they had these new names?

"The Texas Chainsaw Massacre"
"The Texas Chainsaw Manicure"

"Paranormal Activity"
"Perfectly Normal Activity"

"Friday the 13th"
"Friday the 14th"

"I am Legend"
"I am John Legend

"Lake Placid"
"Lake Flaccid"

"The Hills Have Eyes"
"The Hills Have Fries"
"Jaws"
"Paws"

"I Know What You Did Last Summer"
"I Don't Care What You Did Last Summer"

"Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer"
"Henry: Portrait of a Cereal Eater"

"An American Werewolf in London"
"An American Puppy in London"

"Snakes on a Plane"
"Drake's on a Plane"

"The Omen"
"The Good Luck Charm"

"The Exorcist"
"The Exercise Instructor"

"Dracula: Pages From a Virgin's Diary"
"Dracula: Pages From a Vegan's Diary"

"What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?"
"What Ever Happened to Babe Ruth Bars?"

"Psycho"
"Just a Little Different"

If you love scary movies & would like to see more of them,
they also offer these suggestions:

"Mary Poppins"
"Scary Poppins"

"Guys and Dolls"
"Guys and Voodoo Dolls"

"Jesus Christ Superstar"
"Jesus Antichrist Superstar"

"Legally Blonde"
"Lethally Blonde"

"Momma Mia"
"Mummy Mia"

"Seven Brides For Seven Brothers"
"Severed Brides For Seven Brothers"



14 comments:

  1. I don't do horror movies, and still remember the Christmas where himself hiring the Texas Chainsaw Massacre as an antidote to Christmas schmaltz. I retired to bed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That antidote was more poisonous than the schmaltz!!

      Delete
  2. We're fans of horror movies, my kids loved scaring themselves silly and never had bad dreams. Lately though, I'm preferring movies I can laugh at.
    An American Werewolf in London isn't a horror movie to us. I watched it with the kids years ago and we laughed a lot, it was funny. And a bit sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's probably the best attitude for watching them!!

      Delete
  3. Ive never been a fan of horror movies unless you count "Nightmare on Elm Street" a horror. Ive seen them all.
    Now days if I want to see horror, ill turn on the news.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today's news should scare everyone!!

      Delete
  4. Use to LOVE horror movies as a kid but I somehow outgrew them. Psycho might have been the last I saw unless Jaws qualifies. Psycho ruined showers for me for years. I still feel vulnerable while bathing and Jaws made me change my college major from marine biology to journalism.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We first saw Jaws in Hawaii; probably not the best place to do it. Now try to imagine a shark in your shower!!

      Delete
  5. "Lake Flaccid" sounds like a horror movie to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the chickens watching the oven. Scary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a duck, I feel the same way they do!!

      Delete
  7. I can't even watch COMMERCIALS for horror movies. I change the channel. I read "The Exorcist" but to this day I refuse to watch the movie. Or a commercial for the movie.

    The one horror movie I enjoy (and even bought the 35 year anniversary edition DVD) is the original "Halloween."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved "The Exorcist" but eating pea soup has become difficult!!

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.