Follow

Friday, January 27, 2017

I THINK THEY'RE TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING.....



(Reworked from a February, 2013 post.)

Dirve Dvire Drive carefully!! 
And pay attention to all warning signs!











This is neat--watch the lights change!!

If these made you nervous, it might be a good idea
to just leave your car here.

Maybe these sign makers should go back to school.
Or maybe not.



Some cities require that you learn English:


This is too much!!
I need to relax & go have some fun:

That didn't help.I think I'll get something to eat:


Now I have to go potty.

I wish someone had told me I didn't
have to go through labor:


It's a good thing doctors never make mistakes!

I've discovered the cause of typing errors:

AND what to do about them:

He should have had a parrot:













This is NOT a typo--just stupidity:



To get ahead in life, you have to be very careful not too to have any mispelled misspelled words in what you rite right write----fishducky 



14 comments:

  1. Diana was alive before she died? Something she had in common with Elvis. And a few other people too.
    Another great post Fran. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that happens to a lot of people--& you're welcome!!

      Delete
  2. I don't want to try that anus burger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. The one that made me groan the loudest was the sign "congradulating" the winners of a spelling bee. Irony at its best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On Nameless' 3rd grade report card, her teacher wrote that she was a real "chalenge" to teach!!

      Delete
  4. Oh, fornevermore! The RAMEN?

    I also liked the lipo lips/collag hips lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ack! Those fingers sprouting little hands! I hope I don't dream about them, they're creepy.
    Love the guy no longer hearing voices :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.