Follow

Monday, January 2, 2017

LADIES & GENTLEMEN, WE NOW PRESENT FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT--ANIMALS!!




(These pictures are from birdinflight.com & were sent to me by Elephant's Child.
Thank you, E. C.!!)

I'm not necessarily talking about circus animals.
Most of these animals are still in the wild & have many natural talents.

A sampling:

Many animals are great dancers

"You put your right paw in,
you take your right paw out..."

Here are two graceful tangos


Some are magicians.

Here's one showing his "slight of paw" work

And acrobats, though all their tricks may not yet be perfected


This bird is a ventriloquist.
The ox is his dummy

There are girl singing groups

And soloists

Some are comedians.
"Take my fly, please..."

They travel with their own photographer

And orchestra conductor

They sometimes get hecklers

But they just brush those off

Interested in hiring them for your next party?
Call their agent:

But don't just take my word for it.
Listen to them

To see some talented (& itchy) bears dance, click here.













 



12 comments:

  1. The fox diving into snow in particular always makes me smile.
    And I love the balloon dog lifting his leg.
    Thanks Fran.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you believe the fox does that on purpose?

      Delete
  2. I LOVED those itchy, dancing bears! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They reminded me of my husband & door jambs!!

      Delete
  3. I love the animals, but I have to agree with the first comic: We're two days into the year, and so far so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monkey dentist gets my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Hedgehog in the top hat is pretty much how my days go by.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.