Follow

Friday, January 13, 2017

THERE ARE TIMES WHEN SOMETHING MAY FEEL JUST A TAD OUT OF PLACE

An example


Have you ever looked at something & thought, "Something's not right here" 
& couldn't quite put your finger on it?  
So have I (& the people at dumpaday.com.)  
See if you can tell what's wrong below.  
Warning: Some are tricky!!

This first one gives you a hint:
















This one was a trick.
There is no downtown Des Moines!!

This one was the hardest for me to find:













My brain travels at the speed of light; one second it’s here and the next it’s 186,000 miles away----fishducky

 





16 comments:

  1. I suspect many parent would like some of those back to school saving - while their little dears were still on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black cat on the cereal shelf looks very much like EC's Jazz. I think that double chin is freaky! I'm glad my double chin is the regular kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Check that picture again; there IS a car there!!

      Delete
  4. I'm trying to figure out the hip replacement cartoon. I must be thick this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya gotta respect the dude in the KISS makeup for marching to his own drummer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those were rad. I love the dress for the job you want cartoon.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.