Follow

Friday, February 3, 2017

AAH--CHOO-O-O!!


You know what else is weird about me, besides the obvious?  Coughing makes me sneeze.  If I start coughing & can't stop, I will sneeze!!  I will also sneeze if I'm laying out in the sun. Reflexive sneezing induced by light, and sunlight in particular, is estimated to occur in 18 to 35 percent of the population and is known as the PSR (photic sneeze reflex) or the ACHOO (autosomal dominant compulsive helio-ophthalmic outbursts of sneezing) syndrome.


Some Tumblr Posts About Sneezing 





















This scientific factoid.

This sinus-related speculation.


This ironic and unanswerable situation.

This person who just WANTS TO KNOW.

This person who would like (or maybe not like) to find an answer.

This game-changing pickup line.

This person who simply can’t.

This post about the goings-on of your internal anatomy.

This post that’s very relatable.

This person who is just trying to do some good.

This post that brings sneezing into the 21st century.

This literal ~nightmare~

This enlightening guide to astrology.

Via tumblr.com


And this person who just wants you to be happy.






























I want you to be happy, too, so here are some more pictures:












To get some cold remedies from a doctor, click here.

To learn where sneezes go, click here.

































It's a little late for this one, but I liked it a lot:

















----fishducky


 


22 comments:

  1. I do the looking into the tissue thing a lot during hayfever season to be sure my sinuses aren't bleeding again. There doesn't seem to be any other reason for it, so maybe that's why everyone does. Thankfully I don't sneeze much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I justadded a snurpoot to my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have every confidence you can do it!!

      Delete
  3. I sneeze everytime I put a piece of peppermint in my mouth.
    I also try so hard not to make that "right before a sneeze" face.
    I get ugly.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of peppermint sneezing!!

      Delete
  4. Sneezes are nose farts? Makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use to squeak sneeze till I had a friend suppress a sneeze that collapsed his lung. Now days if I sneeze inside, the doors buckle and my neighbors call. Outside, I am an efficient leaf blower. I let'em rip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something about being around my computer makes me sneeze--LOUDLY!

      Delete
  6. Franklin loves to sneeze. It makes him smile.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  7. That baby panda, and the bunny, are just too precious! My son The Pony gets the sunshine sneezes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never known anyone else who does that!!

      Delete
  8. It's hard to pick a favorite here. Either the bunny, the baby bear with hay fever, (or a snoot full of ants) or the baby panda. They're all adorable.

    When my husband sneezes, it sounds like he's cussing. Quite the talent. (Makes ME laugh... which is probably why he does it.)

    Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See if you can get a video; I'd love to see & hear it!!

      Delete
  9. You are so FUNNY! Just about everything made me laugh. In Swedish we say "PROSIT!" when someone sneezes. I have no idea why or even what it means?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked up "prosit"; it said it meant "sneezy"!!

      Delete
  10. P. S. The panda mommy is the best! I had to go back and look at her again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My sneezes are often mistaken for seismic activity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why Alabama has all those earthquakes reported lately!!

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.