Follow

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

FOR VALENTINE'S DAY--A HISTORY OF LOVE & MARRIAGE IN ECARDS



(Reworked from a 2015 post.)



hallmark (& fishducky)





COURTSHIP--When everything is beautiful:








You have to put some effort
into making the marriage work:









Sometimes, though you come to a realization:

And then this happens:





















But if you think about why you
 married each other in the first place:



You CAN have a long & happy life together!



 We've already done this:

 But at my age this is downright scary:

This is one of the cards I gave Bud
on a recent anniversary:


I have absolutely no idea why this old joke popped into my mind:

“Do you know why Jewish men die before their wives?
 Because they WANT to!”

























We've made it 124 years (62 each) so far & we’re still counting----fishducky


 





16 comments:

  1. So many funny ones but I like the one with the Silly Duck the best. Happy Valentine's day to you guys too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. C and I had some good laughs at these today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you don't love me as much as I do. Ha! Thanks for the laughs and Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the smiles and giggles. Hope you and Bud have a romantic and fun day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun, maybe; romantic, not for a long time!!

      Delete
  5. Your kind of marriage is the kind to have. My kind of marriage was the kind to get rid of.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just posted a meme on my husband's FB page that says, "90% of marriage is yelling "what??" from the other room."

    That's his Valentine's Ecard from me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that last cartoon with the bunny and the teddy.
    Thank you so much for all the smiles today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the hypothetical corpse-dumping location, and staying with the search party until rain starts!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.