Follow

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

WOULD YOU LIKE ANOTHER CUP OF COFFEE?

Some people are like this:




But not me!!


When Bud & I were first married, I would cook us a full breakfast including a pot of coffee every day.  After a few weeks, Bud said, "Honey, it's very sweet of you to do that every morning, but I don't really like coffee." I like coffee, but I am not addicted to it.  I never make it at home anymore & when I go out to eat, I'll quite often have tea, instead.  If you are one of those people that need your morning coffee, this post is for you!!

These are Twitter posts that I found on dumpaday.com:












To see why you'd better be sure of your coffee order, click here.

To see why it might be safer to have coffee instead of tea, click here.

To see a theory on why Starbucks misspells names, click here.

To see how well you actually know Starbucks, click here.

To see what Josh Hara does with his Starbucks cups, click here.

To see why you shouldn't be so quick to give up coffee, click here.

Jeanne sent me these mugs for seniors.
Thanks, Jeanne!!







I found these online:





Is coffee good or bad for you?















Some new words to add to your vocabulary:

Perkatory: The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be brewed.
Procaffeinating: The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee----fishducky

 





19 comments:

  1. I can not function without a cup in the morning...or two. I totally get the coffee cup lock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not a sharing person, are you?

      Delete
  2. I don't like coffee unless it's frozen mocha with whipped cream and chocolate syrup on the top at Panera. I haven't had it in a couple of years because I'm sure it has a million calories and a ton of fat.My kids worship coffee.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the laughs. i only drink one cup of coffee in the morning, sometimes two on weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was fun and I remembered the old me that was an addict. I finally broke the habit for health reasons and after a mind numbing set of headaches and a grumpy attitude thanks to withdrawal, a happy person emerged that loves herbal teas. Ahhh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the two new words.
    Also I thought that I was crazy one, but I don't even drink coffee. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've found you don't need to drink coffee to be crazy!!

      Delete
  6. Heh, heh! The pot calling the kettle a screamer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the brain going a wim oh weh, that's a happy brain.
    I don't drink a lot of coffee, but the best cups are the ones I make around 2am when I'm too awake to sleep, so I drink coffee and read in bed until I get sleepy. Somehow the 2am coffees always taste perfect.
    I'm wondering just when and why everyone became so dependent on coffee to get them going and keep them going, for me it's just another drink and I get by fine without it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I was a coffee addict; for me it's cigarettes. They haven't killed me in 82 years so I don't think they will now!!

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.