Follow

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

DISORGANIZED THOUGHTS FROM A VERY DISORGANIZED MIND



Several years ago, we were doing some remodeling in our home.  One of the carpenters was Japanese.  Every time he hit a nail & it bent, he'd throw it away & mumble something about "damn Japanese nails"!!

I don't remember if it was during the same remodeling or not, but a contractor came over to our house with his two little girls, aged about 4 & 5.  They were sitting on the couch while we talked to their father. They were playing some sort of a game where I guess you were supposed to answer quickly.  The younger one paused for a minute & her sister slapped her & said, "No fair thinking!!" which has become sort of a password here.

We don't have an aquarium, but I love them.  I watch the fish anywhere I can,  I do have a question, though.  Why do the fish always swim over to where I am & watch me?  Sometimes it can be sort of unnerving!!  Maybe they've never seen a fishducky before.


We all know about Lent & the Ides of March, but here are some March holidays that you may not be aware of.  If you click on any of these, holidayinsights.com will give you more information:

March 2 Old Stuff Day
March 4 Hug a GI Day
March 8 Be Nasty Day
March 9 Panic Day
March 14 National Pi Day because today is 3.14, the value of Pi.

Enjoy the March Hare:

















 


14 comments:

  1. I have missed your posts. And have to say that March 30 is something I can't remember ever celebrating. In control? Queue hysterical laughter.
    I think I need a 'muddle along' day, and may co-opt March 26.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed you. Do whatever you want on the 26th!!

      Delete
  2. "organised people are just too lazy to look for stuff"
    That's exactly right and that's why I'm able to lay my hands on whatever I want almost immediately.
    I am super lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being disorganized and with a weak memory is what keeps me in shape hunting for stuff.
    I can't wait for March 16th. Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people (read: my husband) think every day is March 16th!!

      Delete
  4. I can't hardly wait for March 8th.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. My wife claims her mess is an organized mess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And she probably claims her handwriting is easy to read!!

      Delete
  6. Fish gravitate towards people near the tank because they associate people with food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do they think I'm going to feed them or that they're going to eat me?

      Delete
  7. The Clutter Fairy would throw out her back if she carried a wand big enough to sort out my dark basement lair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She could always rest in your OPC!!

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.