Follow

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

SOME COUPLES ARE JUST MISCOUPLED

This may explain some of it!!




This is from fishducky's dictionary:
Miscoupled/ noun/ Being with the wrong person

My Ducky, Susan, sent me these examples of miscoupling.
Thank you, Susan!!













These are some of the wedding cakes & cake toppers they should have chosen from:











As I picked out flowers for my mother, I noticed a man next to me juggling three boxes of candy and a large bouquet.

"What did you do wrong?" I said with a laugh.

He mumbled back, "I got married."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An item for sale on craigslist....

"Antique sewing table refinished by my wife, $30. [If she’s home, $100.]"















I stopped fighting my inner demons; we're on the same side now----fishducky

 



14 comments:

  1. Sigh.
    Some gems here. Some days I think that my partner believes we were miscoupled. Other days I agree with him. Just as well both of us have lousy memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bad memory has saved many a marriage!!

      Delete
  2. "What do you mean we don't communicate? I sent you an email on Monday!"
    That's a good one.
    Communication was always my problem. First husband barely spoke, second husband never shut up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mixing them together would probably get you a man who spoke just the right amount!!

      Delete
  3. The cure to miscoupled is uncoupling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It only took you two uncouplings to find the right one!!

      Delete
  4. Ha! I want to sue for custody of the joint account. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really think I could handle two men at once.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not speaking is the best way to avoid an argument.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes sense, but it's hard to do!!

      Delete
  7. Oh! The poor bride who fell down the wedding cake sinkhole! I hope it wasn't right after she said, "Honey, do I look fat in this wedding dress?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's never a good question to ask, especially at your wedding!!

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.