Follow

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

WHY AREN'T THESE EVERYWHERE?


They must have these in some places (or else there would be no pictures)
but why don't they have them everywhere?

Movie theaters with bathroom stalls that know which movie you’re in 
so you don’t miss anything.

Traffic lights with a wait meter. I’d know how long I’ll be sitting there 
so I can answer that important text.

A collapsible helmet.  It's like a Transformers device!!
USB plugs in the power outlets. No more need for clunky adapters!! 

A nightlight on power outlets. I’ve tried many times to plug something in the dark… it’s kinda hard!!


An extension cord wall outlet. Every house should have one of theseespecially when vacuuming or ironing.


A rotatable bench to roll the dry side up. 

Rotatable power strips...

...that are also extendable. 

So simple and yet so ingenious; a coffee cup that catches drips. 

Lights that indicate open spaces in a packed parking garage.

They have these near my home.

There are also special lights for handicap parking.
 

Slides on tall stairs. The perfect low-tech way to reach the bottom fast.

How to get everyone to stop littering. Imagine all the little kids that would actively find trash to shoot in!!

A solar panel specifically for charging your iPhone. I really like this one. 

Paying for a train ticket with recyclable stuff like bottles.

Headphone zipper that is impossible to tangle. 

This packing tape you’re going to want for shipping Christmas packages… 

…because of how easy it is to open.

I don't think they have these yet, but they should:



 









And my favorite, a personal pizza carrier:
(dumpaday.com)












I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice----fishducky

 









17 comments:

  1. We have parking lots with those lights. A brilliant invention. I would like to see rather a lot of the others too. The disease detected condoms could make for very short relationships...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great ideas here. And some wonderful laughs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean the personal pizza carrier?

      Delete
  3. All good except for the recycle train thing. I'd hate to behind that guy if I was in a hurry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At 5 or 10 cents a bottle, it WOULD take a while to pay for a ticket!!

      Delete
  4. I want the USB plugs in outlets, but I will not take the slide instead of the steps. You can't go up a slide. Walking up steps is much harder than walking down. How about escalators?

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd LOVE to go down a long slide like that!!

      Delete
    2. That's because you're more adventurous than I am.

      Delete
  5. Some really great inventions there. I like the usb plugs in outlets and LOVE the garbage disposal toilet. There's a few people around here who could use one, I'm seeing plumber's vans on a daily basis here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Using a plunger in a toilet can really get messy!!

      Delete
  6. I want them all. Had to laugh at the colorful condoms though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check on Amazon; my guess is that they'll be coming soon!!

      Delete
  7. Heh, heh! Phillip at the convention. At least he didn't get screwed out of his invention!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe I've warned you about the commenters being funnier than the author!!

      Delete
  8. Ahhhhh! Missed you! Thanks so much, Fran.
    Some of these are brilliant and I hope become commonplace.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.