Follow

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

DID YOU EVER GO INTO THE WRONG RESTROOM BY MISTAKE?


Obviously, you didn't have all these very clear signs to help you:



1
2
3
4
5
funny bathroom signs (1)
funny bathroom signs (2)
funny bathroom signs (3)
funny bathroom signs (4)
funny bathroom signs (5)
funny bathroom signs (6)
funny bathroom signs (7)
funny bathroom signs (8)
funny bathroom signs (9)
funny bathroom signs (10)
funny bathroom signs (11)
funny bathroom signs (12)
funny bathroom signs (13)
funny bathroom signs (14)
funny bathroom signs (15)
funny bathroom signs (16)

funny bathroom signs (17)

 


A woman goes into the ladies room at a restaurant & sees a man using the facilities. She says, "What are you doing here?  This is for women only!!"  With his hand on his penis, waving it, he says, "So is this!!"
-----------------------------------------------------
Why doesn't Chuck Norris have to flush the toilet? He scares the shit out of it! 

Why can't you hear a psychiatrist using the bathroom? Because the "p" is silent. 

What do you call a country where everyone is pissed? A urination. 
jokes4us.com

Did you hear about the constipated Wheel of Fortune player? 
He wanted to buy a bowel.
tetraplegicliving.com













I'm sorry if this offended anyone.  If you were not offended, please take a number & I will offend you shortly----fishducky

 



11 comments:

  1. These are very funny. I like the pouring wine bottle door signs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought all of them were clever!!

      Delete
  2. Some gems here, but I don't think I could vomit in the bowl from a seated position.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I accidentally walked into a ladies room just the other day. Fortunately no one was using it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I did go into the wrong restroom by mistake. Maybe one day I'll blog about it, if I haven't already.

    I also went in the wrong restroom on purpose. A feat which shall never be repeated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Were you a voyeur or was the ladies' room too crowded?

      Delete
    2. Believe me, there was nothing I wanted to see in there! The line was too long at the one-seater faculty women's restroom, and we only got 4 minutes between classes...so I went into the one-seater men's faculty restroom.

      I still shudder at the memory.

      Delete
  5. Yes I have walked in the wrong bathroom. ive even walked into the wrong shower house at the campground.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.