Follow

Thursday, May 4, 2017

SOME THINGS THAT MIGHT MAKE YOU A LITTLE UNCOMFORTABLE




There are several other things that make me uncomfortable, such as:


THIS UNLUCKY FLIER.

These demonic dentist masks.


The troublesome quotation marks around the word “fresh.”


Finding this in a public bathroom.


Seeing someone purchase these two things simultaneously.


 THIS “HANDY” MEMO
.


 THESE MUTANT MANNEQUINS.


THIS TREE WEARING PANTS:

THIS PITLESS AVOCADO:

THIS CAT'S HAIRCUT:

THIS BLACK TOILET PAPER:

THIS SLICED BREAD:

THIS VERY PUBLIC BATHROOM:

THIS SINGLE WINDOW:

THIS UNSTOPPABLE BLADE OF GRASS:

THIS STIFF PAIR OF JEANS:

AND THIS CONNECTING BRANCH:
(BuzzFeed)












 





21 comments:

  1. How right you are. Some of these made me very uncomfortable. And if my dentist wore a mask like that I would be out the door very, very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those masks were downright scary!!

      Delete
  2. There's not a lot that I can't ignore if I'm uncomfortable, but if a man was masturbating within my view I'd have to get off the bus.
    I wouldn't like any of those dental masks looking down at me either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about a woman masturbating?

      Delete
    2. I could ignore that. There's much less chance of accidental splatter, whereas the man might get a little careless at the crucial moment.

      Delete
  3. We had bathrooms like that in basic training when I got drafted. I didn't do #2 for 6 weeks:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Constipation was probably the better choice!!

      Delete
  4. Hey, where can I find one of those avocados without pits?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I knew; pits normally take up so much room!!

      Delete
  5. You must have been very busy searching for all this stuff...thanks, it was worth it for us.

    Rick, I will not make any you are full of "...." comments, although it is putting a strain on my filter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cat had to have been anesthetized for them to have given it that cut. Kind of neat though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes--uncomfortable, creepy, strange...and funny. You always manage to make me chuckle, Lady! So glad to get a post in my mail today--whoohoo! Maybe they'll keep coming for a while again. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Things that make ya go "hmmmm"
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like the only view from those toilets would be other people's buttocks as they are using the sink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not all rooms have a great view!!

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.