Follow

Friday, June 9, 2017

SEVEN DAYS WITHOUT A PUN MAKES ONE WEAK...

Have patience, Your Honor, some of these are actually funny!!





...and I haven't done a post on puns since last October (to see that one, click here) so you should be ready!!

Most of these first ones are from BuzzFeed:

Why is it incest instead of pumpkin?

Why is it thinking while you're brushing your teeth & not letting it sink in?

Why isn't a fleet of helicopters just called hellacopters?

Why is it an allergy attack instead of a sneezure?

Why do we call it hiring a hit man instead of ordering takeout?

Why are they called territorial disputes instead of ground beef?

Why are they called jet skis instead of boatercycles?

Why is it called car repair instead of autocorrect?

Why is it called a veterinarian instead of a dogtor?

Why is it called friends with benefits instead of homiesexual?

Why is it called a sonogram instead of a womb with a view?

Why is it a Breathalyzer & not a Litness test?

Why is it insomnia & not resisting a rest?

Why is it called your foot falling asleep instead of coma toes?

Why does a plumber call it fixing your sink & not being at your disposal?


And some pictorial puns from somewhere else:






















If you haven't yet read this book, now's the time to order it.
For a short time, it's available for only 99¢ on Amazon!!
UK πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ http://amzn.to/2pAm1cU 
US πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ http://amzn.to/2q17Df2 

Aren't volcanoes really earth’s zits?----fishducky

 










26 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. A good pun SHOULD elicit a groan!!

      Delete
  2. I like the "resisting a rest" pun and the cartoons are too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have forwarded these to my dad. He would have loved them. He was a pun man through and through. Enjoyed!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funny Fran, I have a grin on my face now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd rather see a grin than the expression on Judge Judy's face in my opening picture!!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. That one took me a few minutes to understand!!

      Delete
  6. Embarrassing how long it took me to get "pumpkin". Then I got my mind in the proper gear and had fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See my comment to Stephen (above).

      Delete
  7. I love the square root!

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always had trouble finding square roots!!

      Delete
  8. Those abrasive cleaners were rough, but thankfully they didn't mar the finish of your post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Egg dying contest, hilarious -as well as the others too. Thanks for sharing. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the french onion dip!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.