Follow

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

WEIRD WOMEN’S WEAR or WEAR FOR WEIRD WOMEN




I've written some old posts on weird dresses celebrities wore to awards shows.  To see them, click here & here.   But you can dress like an idiot fashionably every day.


Condom Dress: Created by Brazilian artist Adriana Bertini, they are made of thousands of quality-control-rejected condoms. These colorful clothes were shown at the "Dress Up Against AIDS: Condom Couture," an exhibition at UCLA’s Fowler Museum. 



Hamburger Dress
Created by artist 
Joy Kampia, who specializes in crocheted sculpture and wearable art. 

(oddee.com)



Of course, you'll need a good support bra with those:



Modeled after a miniature fishbowl, this bra has gel material designed to take excess heat out of the body. Created so women can feel refreshed during summer. 

Made almost entirely of glass, with soda glass for the cups and braided glass beads for the 
straps, side panel and the centerpiece

The gloves are functional and can detach from the bra.


Features a solar panel which can display messages, also equipped with pads designed to hold beverages to reduce usage of cans and plastic bottles. 

Konkatsu literally means “marriage hunting.” Features a marriage countdown clock showing the marriage deadline set by the wearer. When an engagement ring is inserted between the cups the melody of “The Wedding March” is played. 
(BuzzFeed.com)

You'll need some sensible shoes:






(dumpaday.com)

And a handbag:





(oddstuffmagazine.com)

No outfit is complete without a touch of jewelry:






Something for the gentleman?



















I apologize for this one, but I couldn't help myself!!




----fishducky


  




22 comments:

  1. "click here" she says "and here"
    oh my poor eyes. I'm sure a lot of those ummm, outfits, can't legally be called clothes.
    Today's outfits, the ones you've shown here I mean, at least cover the body so a little imagination is needed.
    LOVE the underpants made of jeans :)
    but those shoes..yikes! Well the red pair with the teeth at least look happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the red pair with the teeth looked hungry!!

      Delete
  2. I like the denim underwear, so many people need those, now as for everything else.....

    I have seen things here that just may give me nightmares ha ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you get nightmares then my post has served its purpose!!

      Delete
  3. That condom dress is rather attractive. But I wouldn't date someone wearing it; too much pressure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I assume Mrs. C doesn't permit dating!!

      Delete
  4. I had no idea condoms were so colorful!

    I would think the shoe-weapon would be difficult to get to in an actual emergency. Lots of creepy, weird stuff today. Loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But if you could get to it, you could do some major damage!!

      Delete
  5. My feet hurt just looking at those shoes and cup half full cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the shoes...the head handbag is disgusting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the girl in the condom dress as it pretty well covered.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But they're quality-control rejects!!

      Delete
    2. Oh yea. That might cause a malfunction

      Delete
  8. While a purse with shoes may not be a bad idea, at six feet tall when young, I'm so glad those shoes had not been invented yet. Or maybe I could have dated a basket ball player???

    ReplyDelete
  9. I meant to say "a purse with feet." Sorry, those shoes that showed up later just blew my mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Errol could never have made the Lakers squad!!

      Delete
  10. I'd wear the condom dress. It's cute and colorful. If the condoms weren't rejects, it would also be functional.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  11. O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree! As if wearing nothing at all would be more fitting? I think he just wanted to needle her.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.