Follow

Friday, July 7, 2017

DO YOU AGREE WITH ME OR ARE YOU WRONG?



The first item on today's agenda is spanking.  Today's parents don't spank their children, mostly because they're afraid they'll get arrested for child abuse.  Many children & young adults are now rude & disrespectful.  My mom spanked me when I deserved it & I turned out perfect reasonably well mannered & considerate of others.  For whatever reason, my dad never had to spank me.  All he had to do was to say he was disappointed in me & I would break into tears.  I spanked my kids when I thought it was appropriate & today they are good citizens who care about the feelings & rights of others & they still love me.



Item #2 is shaving.  I may be in the minority, but I don't think having stubble (even when planned) on a man's face makes him sexy.  To me, it just looks like he neglected to shave.  It also gives me the impression that he may not have showered yet.  I think he should either shave or grow a mustache and/or a beard.


#3 is men's underwear.  Should it be on the inside or outside of their pants?  My opinion is simply inside!!  My son wanted to wear his pants low enough so his undershorts showed when he was 13 or so & I made him pull his pants up.  He's kept them up ever since.  He's a pharmaceutical rep & even though doctors see patient's underwear all day, I don't think showing his above his pants would help his sales.
























I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong----fishducky
I thought I made a mistake once, but I was wrong----Bud (Mr. Fishducky)

 





22 comments:

  1. I am so with you on the designer stubble front. Not a fan of beards either. Which is a shame, since my partner loves his.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bud just shaved off his mustache after 10+ years; I'm still in shock!!

      Delete
  2. 1. spanking. Yes, when it's appropriate and never overdone.
    2. shaving. I quite like a two day stubble, but it doesn't look good on every man.
    3. Underwear should be where its name suggests. UNDER the outerwear.

    "You can agree with me or you can be wrong." I like that very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spanking should never leave any marks, and if done correctly only needs to be administered twice...once to stop bad behavior, and once more to confirm it is not a bluff.

    No to scruff, I like my women clean shaven.

    Underwear is underwear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "I like my women clean shaven"--funny, but true!!

      Delete
  4. I was spanked as a child and I wear my underwear underneath my clothing, see Mom taught me something ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a terrific post, and I don't care if anyone disagrees with me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use to envy kids who were spanked. We were punished. Spanking--one and done. Punish goes on for at least a week. I love the sexy stubble--on someone else's man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you like your face scratched?

      Delete
  7. I totally agree with you about the unshaven look and the droopy pants and underwear on display. Some actors look a "little' sexy with the bad-boy stubble, but I prefer either a smooth-shaven soft-as-a-baby's-butt face or a beard. The unshaven look is for people who can't make up their darned minds. And as for the underwear... there's a reason it's called UNDERwear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe they think of it as underWHERE!!

      Delete
  8. Since my mom was a teenage mom, my grandmother kind of raised me so I was never spanked. Therefore I did not know what spanking was . I guess I was lucky that I did not have to spank my kids. Being a minority made me extra kind to my kids anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes a spanking IS being kind!!

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. I always knew you were brilliant!!

      Delete
  10. Agreed on all 3. I hate that my husband doesn't shave, his reasoning? Razors are too expensive. *sigh*

    And don't even get me started on Bonus son's beard... I still think it's his subconscious way of hiding from the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does it cover his whole face or just the bottom?

      Delete
  11. I spanked my son Genius, and now that he's grown up, HE HAS A BEARD! I wonder if there's a correlation. At least he wears his underwear under his pants. I guess. Since you can't see it, I just assume he wears it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what happens when you assume!!

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.