Follow

Thursday, July 6, 2017

HAVE YOU EVER DONE ANYTHING AS DUMB AS...

I just realized that Tuesday was my 1000th post.  Yay for me!!




...the people in these tweets I found on dumpaday.com?


(Ed. note:  I once apologized to my dining room table after bumping into it.)
At least these first three were polite.










(Ed. note: When I was very young my brother convinced me that the monsters in a 
horror movie were alive & chased everyone out of the theater after the film.  
I would watch the movie & when the credits came on 

I would run outside & wait for him.)














Take a good look at the cartoon above.  It shows my son-in-law one day a few years ago when he was pleading with his daughters to tell him where they had hidden his glasses.  He told them he couldn't find them & he had looked everywhere!  When they were finally able to stop laughing, they told them they were in his hand.

A while ago my daughter & son-in-law went to a restaurant for dinner.  They were about to get into their car when he told her that he had to go back into the restaurant because he had forgotten his glasses.  She found that odd & told him that he was wearing them.

I've run this one before but it's a classic!!












 



18 comments:

  1. "Really? That's the sperm that won?"
    I've thought that more times than I can remember.
    I'm sure I've done plenty of stupid things too, I remember one time putting my cup of coffee in the fridge and carrying the milk carton to the table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Before the days of garbage disposers, my mom once threw a bag of potato peels in the washing machine. We never knew why!!

      Delete
  2. Coming home after a truly busy day I threw the milk under the bed as I went past. I only realised when my shoes didn't fit in the milk compartment of the fridge. So I am in no position to condemn other people's stupidity. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What if they HAD fit? It could have been worse!!

      Delete
  3. Poor Even, trying to impress that girl at the gym, and farting terribly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 100th Post! Someday we'll wish you a happy 100th birthday. I don't like to call people stupid because I'm an idiot.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's 1,000 posts--& I do not want a 1,000th birthday!!

      Delete
  5. One thousand posts??? Kudos!!!! Amazing----and you still keep us laughing just as hard. I have been known to sincerely thank my GPS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither Bud nor I has ever had a GPS, but I've often wished we had one!!

      Delete
  6. Congrats on 1000 posts Fran. I would never call her stupid but my wife seriously argues with the GPS, it's easier for me to turn the voice off so it doesn't instigate anything with her ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always learn something here. I did know the firewall could warm up your computer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im just gonna stay quiet on this one.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go, with your 1000 posts!

    I once stepped into the shower while still wearing my socks, and didn't notice until it was time to wash my feet. Let the record show that it was during the first month after Genius was born, and I was running on no sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.