Follow

Monday, July 3, 2017

♪♫♪ SONGS FOR SENIORS ♪♫♪




For those of you who realize that although we may be old,
we can still be hot, there's this song:
The lyrics:


Older women, are beautiful lovers
Older women, they understand
I've been around some, and I have discovered
That older women know just how to please a  man

Everybody seems to love those younger women
From eighteen on up to twenty-five
Well I love 'em too, but I'm tellin' you
Learnin' how to really love, takes a little time

Older women, are beautiful lovers
Older women, they understand
I've been around some, and I have discovered
That older women know just how to please a man

So baby, don't you worry about growin' older
Those young girls ain't got nothin' on you
'Cause it takes some livin', to get good at givin'
And givin' love is just where you could teach them a thing or two

Older women, are beautiful lovers
Older women, they understand
I've been around some, and I have discovered
That older women know just how to please a man



(Ed. note) We took our family to dinner at Lawry's prime rib restaurant  to celebrate my daughter & son-in-law's wedding anniversary & my granddaughter's 22nd birthday. There were 9 of us at a round table.  I was seated first & my son-in-law (the birthday girl's father) chose to sit on my left. We were all talking & laughing & near the end of the dinner we were chatting with our waitress. She told us that she had thought that my son-in-law & I were a couple because we obviously enjoyed each other's company so much. She thought I was a COUGAR!!  I loved it!!

She rewrote the lyrics to "Elvira"



For another, the song "Older Ladies" sung by some older ladies,  click here.

For those of you who believe getting old has a bad side, some more songs:
▶ 3:01   

Looking for my wallet and my car keys,

Well they can’t have gone too far;

And just as soon as I find my glasses

I’m sure I’ll see just where they are.

Supposed to meet someone for lunch today,

But I can’t remember where

Or who it is that I am meeting:

It’s in my organiser ~ somewhere.

I might have left it on the counter;

Maybe outside in the car.

Last time I remember driving

Was to that Memory Enhancement Seminar.

What's that far-off distant ringing

and that strangely familiar tone?

Must be the person I am meeting

Calling me on my brand new cordless ‘phone.

I might have left it under the covers,

Or maybe outside on the lawn;

And I’ve got just one more ring to go

Before my answering machine kicks on.


*Click*
“Hi, this is Tom and your call means a lot to me,

So leave a message at the tone

And I’ll do my best to try to remember

To call you back when I get home.”


*Beep*
“Tom, this is Gwendoline, and I am trying not to cry

But I’ve been waiting here for over an hour ~ 

I thought you loved me. This is goodbye!”

Hell, the voice sounds familiar,

And the name it rings a bell.

Let’s see now, where was I?

Oh well…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Some other funny songs for you:








































----fishducky 

 




16 comments:

  1. Today I feel about 103. And hope to forget that (and halve it) tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that Older Ladies song :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was a good one, too!!

      Delete
  3. Now to get that song out of my head. All of these things would be alarming if they weren't funny. Loved the redhead in the men's room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most humor is based on truth; that's what makes it funny!!

      Delete
  4. I've started referring to my son as "my son" almost everywhere we go, as in "I want to sit next to my son." Otherwise, people think we're married. Such a good looking young guy wouldn't marry an old lady like me, even if I had money. Well, maybe if I had a whole lotta money.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you suppose is the going price for cougars & cubs these days?

      Delete
  5. I know WAY TOO MANY words to that first song. I hope nobody asks me if I SING. My hearing isn't what it used to be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you swing Mrs. Brown? ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.