Follow

Monday, July 31, 2017

WELCOME TO HEAVEN!!

There may be a slight wait.

It could take a little getting used to:



And some people won't get there right away:
Or at all:


But when you get there you may learn some things:

Why did Star Wars episodes 4, 5, and 6 come out before 1, 2, and 3?
In charge of the release dates, Yoda was.



Oh, sure, sometimes it's perfect:

But it may not always be as perfect as you thought:









Sometimes it could even be dangerous:

And you might even want to go back to Earth:



You may still have to work:







You may still have some contact with others:


But you'll probably be happy you're there:









 






20 comments:

  1. Some gems here - I liked the bad halo day in particular. I never found a hat I could wear well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll just have to wait & see if the halo is YOU!!

      Delete
  2. A great way to start off the week, each had its punch and it was a delight to read through all. Thanks for sharing and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it; great to see you here!!

      Delete
  3. Ha! "Those old religious paintings were done before they loosened the dress code." Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNEW you'd like this post; cartoons are always your favorite part!!

      Delete
  4. So many good ones today!! Thanks, Fran. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!! (You seem to be getting them daily again.)

      Delete
  5. A great way to start off the week, each had its punch and it was a delight to read through all.


    หีฟิต

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laughed out loud at no smart phones in heaven and kept giggling till the end. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought the no smart phones one was hilarious also ha ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would take a while for some people to get used to that!!

      Delete
  8. I wouldn't complain about the wings! And hopefully I wouldn't be getting postcards from Not-Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love never-ending buckets of wings!!

      Delete
  9. I love the happy look on Rex's face when his little Bobby finally makes it to heaven, that made me smile so wide :D
    Got a good laugh from the angel falling through the cloud after too much angelfood cake too, and the last one with the waterslide and swings looks more like my idea of heaven. Do you suppose heaven has beaches and tree shaded rivers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would guess it has them, if that's what you want!!

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.