Follow

Friday, August 18, 2017

EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW I LEARNED FROM NOAH'S ARK





This was sent to me by my Ducky, Shirley.  Thank you, Shirley!!)



ONE: Don't miss the boat.

TWO: Remember that we are all in the same boat!!

THREE: Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.

FOUR: Stay fit. When you're 80 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.

FIVE: Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.

SIX: Build your future on high ground.

SEVEN: For safety's sake, travel in pairs.

EIGHT: Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.

NINE: When you're stressed, float awhile.

TEN: Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.

ELEVEN: No matter the storm, there's always a rainbow waiting.


Since this is so short I'm doubling the amount of cartoons I usually use:




























And my favorite Noah's ark cartoon:



♪♫♪Anchors aweigh, my friend, anchors aweigh♪♫♪----fishducky


 



20 comments:

  1. How I wish a breeding pair of unicorns had made it onto the ark...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Echoing EC here. I loved all the cartoons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the 11 lessons. Soooo true and especially #4. The first senior moment is my all time favorite cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've run that one several times & I'll probably run it again!!

      Delete
  4. Two snails cracked me up. I wish he would have left the spiders off.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ark coming out of IKEA in a shopping carty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wouldn't surprise me if they carried them!!

      Delete
  6. Heh, heh. The lawyer species! And the whales.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bud is one of those species; the lawyers, not the whales!!

      Delete
  7. Greg and Arnold's re-population plan was not what the other thought when they boarded the Arc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They could have fun, but that's about it!!

      Delete
  8. Fun comics! My favorites are the ones about the unicorns and the one about being overbooked. I wish Noah would've left the ticks and fleas and mosquitoes behind...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you imagine the stench on that ark?

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you imagine putting together an IKEA Ark?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If Noah could do it at his age, so could I!!

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.